Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Join I Chose To Live

I Chose To Live Support--



Join I Chose To Live--



I am currently looking for others that have or are recovering from an Eating Disorder and share the same passion I have to give back and help others struggling with this disorder. My goal is to reach out all over to set up support groups nationwide. I am also looking for passionate people who are looking to speak out and fight the negative stigma associated with Eating Disorders. Feel free to contact me via email to share your insight, story, and personal experiences with ED. I truly believe that by speaking out and uniting each other on one front to fight back, then we can truly help each other overcome this destructive and isolating disorder.



For 21 years of my life, I lived with out ED, and I also lived for myself. I had to be the best at everything I did, and was always searching for something. I can now honestly say I have found what I was looking for. Faith and the strength in our Lord and Savior. I Chose To Live with God and hope that all I do from hear on out will give great glory to his eternal kingdom. I am nowhere close to being beyond my disorder, but I made the decision after a 4 year battle with ED to move forward into the light of a better life. If you share in this same passion, please contact me. I would love to hear from you and have you on the team that fights for love, life, and liberty from ED....



We all have the opportunity to live, and we all have a choice to make. We can either exist or fight to live. You deserve to be free from this ED monster and there is so much strength in friendship and love. I fail on a regular basis, but I get back up and keep fighting. This disorder does have the power to defeat us if we stand alone, but if we unite, there is HOPE and LIFE. Will you stand with me and fight this monster and fight the stigma that stands to outcast us all. Yes, we are different in many ways, yet there is one main reason we are separted from many. We care for others before we think about how it will affect us. WE CARE ABOUT YOU!!

This is my passion and I love what I do. I have met so many amazing people since I chose to live. Yes, I did get treatment for an ED, and yes I am a male athlete recovering from a disorder that in our society, is labeled as a female problem. Yes, my fiance' did walk away, and Yes most people don't understand me. But I am alive, and fighting back. We can overcome this. I have friends all over the world now, and you all are my teammates in life. Keep fighting for recovery and you ARE NEVER ALONE....

For Love, Life, and Liberty

Patrick
patrickb@ichosetolive.com

No comments: